Kantola Event Park
The construction of Finland’s biggest event park in Hämeenlinna.
- 30,000 m³ of contaminated soil was scraped away from the area
- an artificial hill was built from the contaminated soil which was covered with clean soil
- concrete structures found from the soil were crushed and recycled
- in foundation engineering filter fabric and caution net were installed and support layers were built
- turf, power network and traffic connections were installed to the area
The ten hectare area can carry up to 50,000 people. The contract has been implemented utilizing our expertise in automation.
Customer: Linnan Kehitys Oy
Contract time: 2014–2015
For more information:
Site manager Markku Aronen, tel. 0400 330 505