Coronavirus: information to the subcontractors and the suppliers
Our common mission with all subcontractors, suppliers and partners is to comply with the regulations issued by the authorities and take care of occupational safety, prevent the spread of corona infections and ensure continuity of work as well as minimize damage to customers and all of our businesses.
Please, notify your Destia contact person immediately of any problems or delays in operations, deliveries or supply of materials, so we can find together alternative solutions together.
Key things to remember during this stage:
- Avoid physical contacts at our construction sites and keep a safety distance of 1.5-2 meters to others, also remember enhanced hand hygiene and the correct way of coughing.
- If an employee is diagnosed with the coronavirus, the designated contact person for the project must be notified immediately
- If you feel unwell or have flu-like symptoms, even if they are mild, do not come to work at our construction sites.
- Food and coffee breaks at the construction sites must be organized in shifts. This is to ensure that not everybody is in the same space at the same time and that safety distance is maintained.
- Site meetings and meetings overall should be held outside or online if possible.
- The written report required to cross the Uusimaa border (and possibly in the future Western border) for the person in need is made by Destia’s project contact person or subcontractor's own employer.
If you are physically delivering to our construction sites, please refer to Destia's more detailed corona safety instructions. They are available in Finnish, Estonian, Russian, Polish and English. If needed, please contact your Destia contact person.
Want to be a Destia Supplier?
Destia Ltd is the biggest company focusing on infrastructure in Finland. We design, build and maintain traffic routes, railways and traffic as well as industrial environments but also complete living environments. Our services cover the whole infrastructure life cycle, from comprehensive overground operations to subterranean construction and vary from demanding foundation engineering projects to energy and engineer construction.
Our goal is to constantly improve our supply chain, support transparent and fair competition and prevent grey economy in the construction industry. In the future, we want not only to ensure an efficient and reliable network of suppliers and subcontractors, but also act as a good partner, be the number one choice for our suppliers and subcontractors.
We require new suppliers and subcontractors to fill out our preliminary information form. With this form we ensure that all of our partners obey legislations of the Finnish law, and will be committed to Destia's values, operating models and the principles of fair competitive tendering.
Would you like to cooperate with Destia Ltd, and became our partner of construction related products and services? If yes, please fill in the form below.